MICHAEL JACKSON JANET - YANA!

« Older   Newer »
nadsjo73
view post Posted on 12/11/2013, 20:54

hi...ive not felt so well...since michael died....thats why ive not been so much in the michael jackson forums...
wish mike would be still alive...i wouldnt be angry on him if he whas fake the death...i understand him...i would do the same thing...he couldnt stand the press from the media and the massmedia...he had or has the whole world on hes choulder...im not judging him like other fans does...ive said it allways and saying that again...iwill be there mike when ever you need me...cause i love you nomatter what...i whas right...when he whas singing dancing stood in the ramplight...and whas rich...all fans whas in love with him...but i said then that only 10% of all those fans will stay with him when he isnt rich or dancing or are in the ramplight or singing...but i love mike more and more and more...i would be so happy if he is still alive...its grey and winter without him...but i still hoping...

mikes angel guard...

mike i love you and if you still are alive wisit me come home to me if you want to...i would be so happy if you should show yourself again...dont be afarid ...i love you...come here and chat with me if you want to...say hello to your children...from me...

Nadia

nadsjo73
view post Posted on 24/3/2017, 21:44

:B): hi im back ;)
nadsjo

2 replies since 23/3/2005, 17:09   75 views